CLAIM: Katy Perry and Russell Brand ‘Torn Apart’ By Distance
1:46 am, April 7th, 2011
According to the tabloid, the couple is “being torn apart by jealousy and distance.”
The mag notes that while Perry and Brand make it a priority to visit each other when their careers demand they be apart, their efforts “aren’t proving to be enough.”
“The travel is totally exhausting,” explains a so-called source for the mag, adding, “It takes the fun out of seeing each other. They’re both so stressed out and tired and they hardly have time to be together.”
Also driving a wedge between the two, says In Touch, is the “E.T.” singer’s partying.
Brand, a recovering addict, is supposedly jealous that his wife “drinks and smokes when he’s not around… It’s a sore spot.”
However, despite the allegations, the couple is doing just fine.
A source close to Brand tells Gossip Cop that In Touch‘s assertions are not true.
Actually, Brand himself recently mentioned that he was able to identify with his Arthur character (a drunken playboy turned doting husband) because he, too, was saved by love.
“It’s such an incredible intervention in my life,” he said of his marriage to Perry.
And just yesterday, she tweeted at her hubby, “I can’t wait to see you… As #ARTHUR! hope it’s all going amazing!”
Seems the honeymoon is far from over.
Check out PHOTOS of Russell at the New York premiere of “Arthur”!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin