CLAIM: Katy Perry and Russell Brand ‘Torn Apart’ By Distance
1:46 am, April 7th, 2011
According to the tabloid, the couple is “being torn apart by jealousy and distance.”
The mag notes that while Perry and Brand make it a priority to visit each other when their careers demand they be apart, their efforts “aren’t proving to be enough.”
“The travel is totally exhausting,” explains a so-called source for the mag, adding, “It takes the fun out of seeing each other. They’re both so stressed out and tired and they hardly have time to be together.”
Also driving a wedge between the two, says In Touch, is the “E.T.” singer’s partying.
Brand, a recovering addict, is supposedly jealous that his wife “drinks and smokes when he’s not around… It’s a sore spot.”
However, despite the allegations, the couple is doing just fine.
A source close to Brand tells Gossip Cop that In Touch‘s assertions are not true.
Actually, Brand himself recently mentioned that he was able to identify with his Arthur character (a drunken playboy turned doting husband) because he, too, was saved by love.
“It’s such an incredible intervention in my life,” he said of his marriage to Perry.
And just yesterday, she tweeted at her hubby, “I can’t wait to see you… As #ARTHUR! hope it’s all going amazing!”
Seems the honeymoon is far from over.
Check out PHOTOS of Russell at the New York premiere of “Arthur”!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- 14 Iconic Hairstyles Made Popular By Celebrities
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z