Katy Perry and Russell Brand Reach “Comprehensive” Divorce Settlement
8:14 pm, February 8th, 2012
In fact, the former couple has already reached a divorce settlement, less than two months after Brand filed his divorce petition.
In Perry’s response, filed Tuesday, it was noted the pair have agreed to a “comprehensive written settlement of all issues,” including which property will go to whom.
And although the pair didn’t have a pre-nuptial agreement, Brand won’t be getting spousal support and isn’t seeking half of Perry’s earnings, which he is legally entitled to if he so wanted.
The singer did, however, request her maiden name, Hudson, be restored.
Need more proof that all is relatively amicable between the exes?
Perry drew a smiley face next to her signature.
While a judge signed off on the docs on Wednesday, the divorce won’t become official until July 14.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Kourtney Kardashian & Her Dinner Dates
- 13 Actresses Who Think They Can Sing