Katy Perry and Russell Brand Reach “Comprehensive” Divorce Settlement
8:14 pm, February 8th, 2012
In fact, the former couple has already reached a divorce settlement, less than two months after Brand filed his divorce petition.
In Perry’s response, filed Tuesday, it was noted the pair have agreed to a “comprehensive written settlement of all issues,” including which property will go to whom.
And although the pair didn’t have a pre-nuptial agreement, Brand won’t be getting spousal support and isn’t seeking half of Perry’s earnings, which he is legally entitled to if he so wanted.
The singer did, however, request her maiden name, Hudson, be restored.
Need more proof that all is relatively amicable between the exes?
Perry drew a smiley face next to her signature.
While a judge signed off on the docs on Wednesday, the divorce won’t become official until July 14.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?