Katy Perry and Russell Brand Reach “Comprehensive” Divorce Settlement
8:14 pm, February 8th, 2012
In fact, the former couple has already reached a divorce settlement, less than two months after Brand filed his divorce petition.
In Perry’s response, filed Tuesday, it was noted the pair have agreed to a “comprehensive written settlement of all issues,” including which property will go to whom.
And although the pair didn’t have a pre-nuptial agreement, Brand won’t be getting spousal support and isn’t seeking half of Perry’s earnings, which he is legally entitled to if he so wanted.
The singer did, however, request her maiden name, Hudson, be restored.
Need more proof that all is relatively amicable between the exes?
Perry drew a smiley face next to her signature.
While a judge signed off on the docs on Wednesday, the divorce won’t become official until July 14.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Did Bieber Fever Send Selena to the Hospital?
- Blonde Bombshell: Anne Hathaway
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Skinny Minnie Anne Hathaway's Catwoman Diet