Katy Perry and Russell Brand in “Couples Counseling”?
2:31 pm, February 9th, 2011
According to the mag, “just three months into the marriage, there is trouble in paradise” for the couple, which has prompted Perry to “seek out a couples therapist.”
Life & Style claims that after Brand posted an unflattering picture of his wife (sans makeup) on Twitter on January 3, Perry “started asking friends to recommend a marriage counselor.”
The tab adds that distance is also straining the relationship, as the pair “have been pulled in different directions by their careers.”
While the comedian filmed the movie Arthur over the summer, “Katy was around all the time,” the tab quotes an insider as saying, but supposedly she hasn’t visited him once during his recent reshoots.
As substantial (ahem) as Life & Style‘s evidence is, Gossip Cop confirms that there is NO truth whatsoever to this story.
Where did it come from?
Well, it seems like the magazine thinks the couple’s imminent time apart (Perry is going to Europe on her “California Dreams” tour and Brand is doing reshoots for Arthur) is a good enough reason to push the idea of major marital problems.
A source close to the newlyweds tells us that “everything is great” with Perry and Brand, and the couples counseling claim is “ridiculous.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted