CLAIM: Katy Perry and Rihanna No Longer Friends
2:03 pm, February 15th, 2013
“Rihanna’s reunion with Chris Brown at this year’s Grammy Awards stirred up plenty of buzz among fans, but it turns out that some of the couple’s famous friends aren’t so hot about their rekindled romance either,” begins a story from Us Weekly.
According to the magazine, Rihanna’s close pal Katy Perry “doesn’t approve” of the singer’s renewed relationship with Brown, and their “friendship has suffered as a result of it.”
“They aren’t tight anymore because Katy doesn’t approve of Rihanna dating Chris Brown,” a so-called “source” tells Us Weekly.
So, was there a blow-out fight?
Are they really no longer friends?
Us Weekly seems to have no idea, only alleging that Perry and Rihanna didn’t spend much time together at last Sunday’s awards show.
And that’s it.
To recap: According to Us Weekly’s logic, just because Rihanna and Perry both attended the Grammys, but didn’t happen to be sitting near each other — and therefore weren’t seen interacting — they must no longer be friends.
Gossip Cop has learned that’s hardly the case.
We’re told the two are still very much good pals, and talk of there being friendship issues is “B***s**t.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank