MAG: Katy Perry Had “Pregnancy Scare” with John Mayer
4:25 pm, September 5th, 2012
Katy Perry had a recent “pregnancy scare,” according to Star magazine.
The tabloid claims the singer was “spotted buying a pregnancy test” in Los Angeles, with an ”insider” alleging that Perry thought John Mayer “might have knocked her up.”
“Katy had a panic attack and was scared she could be pregnant,” explains the Star source, adding, “She was always careful when they hooked up, but she had a weird feeling and wanted to take a test to calm her mind.”
The mag says it was a “false alarm.”
Star’s source adds, “Katy was devastated when John broke things off, but after the pregnancy scare, she realized it was best that the relationship ended.”
First of all, the pair’s relationship has not “ended” — they’re still spending time together and looking less than “devastated.”
More importantly, a source close to Perry tells Gossip Cop the “pregnancy scare” report is completely inaccurate.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 3 Reasons Blue Ivy Is Suspicious
- Woah! Old Photos of Kim Kardashian
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- 10 Most Shocking And Disturbing Celebrity Couples
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?