MAG: Katy Perry Had “Pregnancy Scare” with John Mayer
4:25 pm, September 5th, 2012
Katy Perry had a recent “pregnancy scare,” according to Star magazine.
The tabloid claims the singer was “spotted buying a pregnancy test” in Los Angeles, with an ”insider” alleging that Perry thought John Mayer “might have knocked her up.”
“Katy had a panic attack and was scared she could be pregnant,” explains the Star source, adding, “She was always careful when they hooked up, but she had a weird feeling and wanted to take a test to calm her mind.”
The mag says it was a “false alarm.”
Star’s source adds, “Katy was devastated when John broke things off, but after the pregnancy scare, she realized it was best that the relationship ended.”
First of all, the pair’s relationship has not “ended” — they’re still spending time together and looking less than “devastated.”
More importantly, a source close to Perry tells Gossip Cop the “pregnancy scare” report is completely inaccurate.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Taylor Swift Set To Respond To Bieber's Diss?
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together