Katy Perry Becomes New Face of Popchips
9:33 am, July 25th, 2012
The pop star has signed on to be the newest celebrity face of Popchips.
The company announced Wednesday that Perry will not only serve as an “ambassador” for the snack food, but also become an investor in the brand and act as a creative partner.
“We’re thrilled to have one of the music industry’s most creative, charismatic and driven stars join the popchips team,” Popchips co-founder and CEO Keith Belling said in a statement.
“Her personality and passion are a fantastic fit for the brand, and we look forward to working together to take our brand to the next level,” he added.
Perry will be featured in Popchips’ new advertising campaign this fall.
Popchips made headlines in May when it was heavily criticized for featuring Kutcher as an Indian character in “brown face” in one of its ads.
What do you think of Perry teaming up with Popchips?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage