WATCH: Katy Perry Turns From Cocoon to Buttlerfly in MuchMusic Performance
11:38 pm, June 17th, 2012VIDEO
Katy Perry transformed from a cocoon to a butterfly during her performance of “Wide Awake” at the 2012 MuchMusic Video Awards on Sunday night.
Just the day before, Perry tweeted that her “MMVA performance is inspired by Crazy Town’s ‘Butterfly’ & the 80′s film ‘Cocoon’ #metamorphosis.”
Check out the video, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now