Katy Perry: I Had Locks of Miley Cyrus and Tayor Swift’s Hair in My Purse
10:43 am, October 23rd, 2013
The pop star made the strange admission at her iHeartRadio album release party in Los Angeles on Tuesday.
Asked by a fan what she keeps in her purse, Perry revealed her pocketbook is often empty — but didn’t used to be.
“The first time I was at the Grammys, I shared a dressing room with Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift. I asked for a lock of hair from each,” confessed the singer.
She continued, “I put little bows around them and put them in my empty purse and carried it around with me.”
“That was really creepy, but awesome,” said Perry. “And that’s my secret. And I’m a freak.”
The songstress also revealed that Cyrus is the most famous contact she has stored in her cell phone.
“She’s the most famous person in the world right now,” declared Perry.
Perry’s full performance and Q&A is set to air on The CW on Friday.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank