Katy Perry: I Had Locks of Miley Cyrus and Tayor Swift’s Hair in My Purse
10:43 am, October 23rd, 2013
The pop star made the strange admission at her iHeartRadio album release party in Los Angeles on Tuesday.
Asked by a fan what she keeps in her purse, Perry revealed her pocketbook is often empty — but didn’t used to be.
“The first time I was at the Grammys, I shared a dressing room with Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift. I asked for a lock of hair from each,” confessed the singer.
She continued, “I put little bows around them and put them in my empty purse and carried it around with me.”
“That was really creepy, but awesome,” said Perry. “And that’s my secret. And I’m a freak.”
The songstress also revealed that Cyrus is the most famous contact she has stored in her cell phone.
“She’s the most famous person in the world right now,” declared Perry.
Perry’s full performance and Q&A is set to air on The CW on Friday.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress