Katy Perry Unveils ‘Killer Queen’ Fragrance Looking Red and Royal – SEE PHOTOS!
12:12 pm, May 3rd, 2013PHOTOS
Katy Perry looked regal for the unveiling on Thursday of her latest fragrance, “Killer Queen.”
The singer was seated in an ornate, royal-looking chair at the James B. Duke Mansion in New York, holding red flowers that matched her rose-patterned dress.
Perry later tweeted a close-up of her nails, which similarly were highly adorned and “killer,” as she noted on the social media site.
Check out the larger photos below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage