Katy Perry Unveils ‘Killer Queen’ Fragrance Looking Red and Royal – SEE PHOTOS!
12:12 pm, May 3rd, 2013PHOTOS
Katy Perry looked regal for the unveiling on Thursday of her latest fragrance, “Killer Queen.”
The singer was seated in an ornate, royal-looking chair at the James B. Duke Mansion in New York, holding red flowers that matched her rose-patterned dress.
Perry later tweeted a close-up of her nails, which similarly were highly adorned and “killer,” as she noted on the social media site.
Check out the larger photos below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted