Katy Perry Reportedly Rejects $20 Million American Idol Judge Offer
1:13 pm, August 25th, 2012
It seems almost inevitable that Katy Perry would be linked to an “American Idol” offer.
The singer has reportedly rejected a $20 million offer to judge the hit talent competition, according to TMZ.
The site claims Perry’s decision was a matter of scheduling and other considerations, not money.
Negotiations between FOX and Perry have not been confirmed, but it looks like the “Part of Me” star will not be taking a spot on the “Idol” panel.
In recent weeks, the list of rumored potential replacements for departed judges Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler has grown long, with only Mariah Carey officially signed to join.
It remains to be seen how it will all shake out for the upcoming twelfth season.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri