Katy Perry Reportedly Rejects $20 Million American Idol Judge Offer
1:13 pm, August 25th, 2012
It seems almost inevitable that Katy Perry would be linked to an “American Idol” offer.
The singer has reportedly rejected a $20 million offer to judge the hit talent competition, according to TMZ.
The site claims Perry’s decision was a matter of scheduling and other considerations, not money.
Negotiations between FOX and Perry have not been confirmed, but it looks like the “Part of Me” star will not be taking a spot on the “Idol” panel.
In recent weeks, the list of rumored potential replacements for departed judges Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler has grown long, with only Mariah Carey officially signed to join.
It remains to be seen how it will all shake out for the upcoming twelfth season.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet