Katy Perry and John Mayer Bring Christmas Cheer to Families at Hospital (PHOTOS)
9:08 am, December 25th, 2012PHOTOS
The couple met with patients who unfortunately will be unable to celebrate the holiday at home with their families this year.
Perry and Mayer’s visit was organized by the Dream Foundation, which helps grant dreams and wishes for those suffering from life-threatening illness.
“Gratitude to @KatyPerry @JohnMayer & Hudsons for rolling up their sleeves & serving our dream families,” the organization tweeted afterward, along with a pic (above).
Check out more photos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo