Katy Perry and John Mayer Bring Christmas Cheer to Families at Hospital (PHOTOS)
9:08 am, December 25th, 2012PHOTOS
The couple met with patients who unfortunately will be unable to celebrate the holiday at home with their families this year.
Perry and Mayer’s visit was organized by the Dream Foundation, which helps grant dreams and wishes for those suffering from life-threatening illness.
“Gratitude to @KatyPerry @JohnMayer & Hudsons for rolling up their sleeves & serving our dream families,” the organization tweeted afterward, along with a pic (above).
Check out more photos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable