Katy Perry and John Mayer “Having a Baby,” Claims OK!
11:40 am, September 19th, 2013
According to the magazine, the couple “plan on starting a family as early as this fall.”
The tabloid claims the singers got the idea in their heads after Perry supposedly told Mayer she thought she was pregnant last month.
A so-called “source” says, “Instead of him flipping out, he leapt with joy and grabbed her in a huge bear hug!”
“Katy was completely caught off guard,” alleges the mag’s “insider,” who adds, “She never expected that reaction from him and for a few moments, they were both caught up in the possibility of becoming parents, with John completely excited like a puppy!”
None of this ever happened.
Gossip Cop checked in with a close Mayer insider, who tells us, “This is not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills