Katy Perry Shows Radically Different Look On Interview Magazine Cover
9:52 pm, February 27th, 2012PHOTO
Katy Perry’s March 2012 cover of Interview magazine leaked on Monday, and the singer’s drastically different look has the Internet buzzing.
The “E.T.” songstress, who tends to dress in bubblegum-colored fashions, sports a much grittier, Amy Winehouse-inspired look for the black-and-white cover photo.
The picture is certainly very artful and stunning, but many observers think the image looks nothing like Perry.
Check out the PHOTO below!
What do you think of Perry’s cover?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries