Katy Perry Shows Radically Different Look On Interview Magazine Cover
9:52 pm, February 27th, 2012PHOTO
Katy Perry’s March 2012 cover of Interview magazine leaked on Monday, and the singer’s drastically different look has the Internet buzzing.
The “E.T.” songstress, who tends to dress in bubblegum-colored fashions, sports a much grittier, Amy Winehouse-inspired look for the black-and-white cover photo.
The picture is certainly very artful and stunning, but many observers think the image looks nothing like Perry.
Check out the PHOTO below!
What do you think of Perry’s cover?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet