Katy Perry Shows Radically Different Look On Interview Magazine Cover
9:52 pm, February 27th, 2012PHOTO
Katy Perry’s March 2012 cover of Interview magazine leaked on Monday, and the singer’s drastically different look has the Internet buzzing.
The “E.T.” songstress, who tends to dress in bubblegum-colored fashions, sports a much grittier, Amy Winehouse-inspired look for the black-and-white cover photo.
The picture is certainly very artful and stunning, but many observers think the image looks nothing like Perry.
Check out the PHOTO below!
What do you think of Perry’s cover?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?