Katy Perry Debuts Breakup Tune “Part Of Me” at Grammys (VIDEO)
1:45 am, February 13th, 2012VIDEO
Katy Perry got plenty of tongues wagging at the Grammys on Sunday when she sang only a little bit of “E.T.” before launching into “Part of Me,” a blistering breakup song.
It should be noted that while the song is only being released now (and was retooled recently), it was originally leaked as a demo back in pre-Brand 2010.
That doesn’t diminish its scathing lyrics and empowering message.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z