Katy Perry Debuts Breakup Tune “Part Of Me” at Grammys (VIDEO)
1:45 am, February 13th, 2012VIDEO
Katy Perry got plenty of tongues wagging at the Grammys on Sunday when she sang only a little bit of “E.T.” before launching into “Part of Me,” a blistering breakup song.
It should be noted that while the song is only being released now (and was retooled recently), it was originally leaked as a demo back in pre-Brand 2010.
That doesn’t diminish its scathing lyrics and empowering message.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?