Katy Perry Debuts Breakup Tune “Part Of Me” at Grammys (VIDEO)
1:45 am, February 13th, 2012VIDEO
Katy Perry got plenty of tongues wagging at the Grammys on Sunday when she sang only a little bit of “E.T.” before launching into “Part of Me,” a blistering breakup song.
It should be noted that while the song is only being released now (and was retooled recently), it was originally leaked as a demo back in pre-Brand 2010.
That doesn’t diminish its scathing lyrics and empowering message.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man