CLAIM: Katy Perry “Flees” London Nightclub to Avoid Russell Brand
11:33 am, March 19th, 2012
According to the paper, the “Part of Me” singer was “enjoying a night of karaoke” at local hotspot Mahiki when a member of her entourage “said they’d heard a rumour that Russell was on his way to the club.”
Perry supposedly “bolted out the door” when she heard the news, claims a so-called “source” for the daily, explaining, “Rather than risk an awkward run-in, Katy didn’t take any chances and ordered everyone to move on to a club in Chelsea instead.”
Wow, that’s sounds pretty dramatic… and highly unlikely.
Brand has been in New Orleans filming a movie, and was all the way across the Atlantic in Los Angeles on Saturday.
Either way, a source close to Perry tells Gossip Cop the supposed drama during her night out in London is “a complete fabrication.”
The singer is in town for a number of scheduled performances, including one on BBC Radio Monday morning.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted