Katy Perry Writing Autobiography, Dishing on Russell Brand Split and John Mayer?
12:33 am, March 15th, 2013
Well, the British tabloid claims the pop star “has signed a £2million deal to bring out her autobiography,” supposedly to be titled “Part Of Me, like last year’s concert film.”
And The Sun goes on to report that the book would “cover her life so far, including marriage and divorce from comic Russ,” and allegedly even her new relationship with John Mayer.
“Several publishers have been after Katy for a while,” claims a “source” for the paper. “She decided to go ahead so fans don’t have a one-sided story when Russell publishes another Booky Wook.”
Notes The Sun, “Not much chance of her one making it on to Russell’s Christmas list…”
Or ANYONE else’s — because there’s NO deal.
A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop it’s absolutely “false” that Perry has a book in the works.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court