Katy Perry Booed By Photographers at Milan Fashion Week, Tells Them To “Shut The F**k Up” (VIDEO)
3:22 pm, February 21st, 2014VIDEO
According to reports, the paparazzi were angry because they thought Perry was scheduled to arrive at 8 p.m., but she showed up just before 9 p.m.
The singer hit back at the jeers when she reached the end of the runway, telling the photographers, “You’re all going to get your picture, so shut the f**k up.”
Insiders say Perry was not late, and came to the show at the time she was told.
Rita Ora, who also walked the runway, arrived 15 minutes after Perry.
Moschino designer Jeremy Scott tweeted after the show, “THANK YOU @katyperry & @ritaora FOR BEING THE BEST GAL PALS A BOY COULD DREAM OF.”
He later added, “YO WAIT A SEC WE WERENT WAITING ON @katyperry TO START THE @MOSCHINO SHOW WE WERE WAITING ON MODELS WHO WERE LATE ! CHECK YO FACTS FOOLZ !!!”
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin