Katy Perry Booed By Photographers at Milan Fashion Week, Tells Them To “Shut The F**k Up” (VIDEO)
3:22 pm, February 21st, 2014VIDEO
According to reports, the paparazzi were angry because they thought Perry was scheduled to arrive at 8 p.m., but she showed up just before 9 p.m.
The singer hit back at the jeers when she reached the end of the runway, telling the photographers, “You’re all going to get your picture, so shut the f**k up.”
Insiders say Perry was not late, and came to the show at the time she was told.
Rita Ora, who also walked the runway, arrived 15 minutes after Perry.
Moschino designer Jeremy Scott tweeted after the show, “THANK YOU @katyperry & @ritaora FOR BEING THE BEST GAL PALS A BOY COULD DREAM OF.”
He later added, “YO WAIT A SEC WE WERENT WAITING ON @katyperry TO START THE @MOSCHINO SHOW WE WERE WAITING ON MODELS WHO WERE LATE ! CHECK YO FACTS FOOLZ !!!”
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents