Katy Perry Walks First Red Carpet Since Russell Brand Split
12:19 pm, January 28th, 2012
The blue-haired singer joined designer Markus Molinari for the GiveLove charity event at 1Oak at the Mirage in Las Vegas on Friday.
GiveLove.org supports disaster-ravaged Haiti through programs to improve sanitation and public health while creating job opportunities.
Paris and Nicky Hilton also attended the event, as did David Arquette, Shenae Grimes and other celebs.
Perry was supposed to surface at the People’s Choice Awards earlier this month, but backed out.
According to all reports, she seemed relaxed and happy at the Vegas event.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot