Katy Perry Walks First Red Carpet Since Russell Brand Split
12:19 pm, January 28th, 2012
The blue-haired singer joined designer Markus Molinari for the GiveLove charity event at 1Oak at the Mirage in Las Vegas on Friday.
GiveLove.org supports disaster-ravaged Haiti through programs to improve sanitation and public health while creating job opportunities.
Paris and Nicky Hilton also attended the event, as did David Arquette, Shenae Grimes and other celebs.
Perry was supposed to surface at the People’s Choice Awards earlier this month, but backed out.
According to all reports, she seemed relaxed and happy at the Vegas event.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Bodysuit Babe: Perrie Edwards
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Fred Armisen Gives Heartfelt Farewell To SNL
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?