Report About Katy Perry Bitten By Spider on Honeymoon Has No Legs
5:26 am, November 3rd, 2010
“Katy Perry and Russell Brand‘s honeymoon in the Maldives didn’t go exactly as planned,” begins a piece on RadarOnline, which goes on to claim, “the new bride was bitten by a spider their first day there, dampening the mood for the newlyweds.”
According to the site, “After a spider bit Perry shortly after the pair arrived in the Maldives, the I Kissed A Girl singer developed a nasty rash on her legs, which led to her taking a medication that left her tired, drowsy and unable to consummate the marriage.”
Perry was NOT bitten by a spider.
The singer now even tweeted, “I’ve not been bitten by a spider. I’ll file this 1 in the ever growing cabinet of false information that has been at it’s PEAK as of late.”
Shortly after Perry wed in India, Gossip Cop debunked a series of ridiculous reports, including one about Brand buying his wife a tiger as a wedding gift.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents