Report About Katy Perry Bitten By Spider on Honeymoon Has No Legs
5:26 am, November 3rd, 2010
“Katy Perry and Russell Brand‘s honeymoon in the Maldives didn’t go exactly as planned,” begins a piece on RadarOnline, which goes on to claim, “the new bride was bitten by a spider their first day there, dampening the mood for the newlyweds.”
According to the site, “After a spider bit Perry shortly after the pair arrived in the Maldives, the I Kissed A Girl singer developed a nasty rash on her legs, which led to her taking a medication that left her tired, drowsy and unable to consummate the marriage.”
Perry was NOT bitten by a spider.
The singer now even tweeted, “I’ve not been bitten by a spider. I’ll file this 1 in the ever growing cabinet of false information that has been at it’s PEAK as of late.”
Shortly after Perry wed in India, Gossip Cop debunked a series of ridiculous reports, including one about Brand buying his wife a tiger as a wedding gift.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri