Katy Perry Backs Out of People’s Choice Awards in Wake of Russell Brand Split
5:11 pm, January 9th, 2012
Katy Perry has backed out of attending the 2012 People’s Choice Awards.
The “Teenage Dream” singer announced on Twitter on Monday, “Unfortunately I will not be able to attend the People’s Choice Awards. I want to thank u all for voting for me, fingers crossed!”
She recently thanked fans for their support in the wake of her split, saying, ”You guys have made my heart happy again.”
What do you think about Perry deciding not to attend the PCA’s?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Niall Horan Gets Dream Date With Katy Perry?
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- Paul Walker's Incredible Act Of Kindness
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty