WATCH: Katy Perry Performs “Firework” with Autistic 11-Year-Old Jodi DiPiazza
9:50 am, October 19th, 2012VIDEO
Katy Perry had a very special duet partner when she performed on Comedy Central’s “Night of Too Many Stars.”
The pop star sang at the autism benefit with Jodi DiPiazza, an autistic 11-year-old who shares a love of music.
The two performed an emotional rendition of “Firework,” with DiPiazza on the piano and joining Perry on vocals.
The next day, Perry tweeted, “I will never forget last night. It was the most important moment thus far of what I do.”
The full special will air on Sunday.
Check out the moving video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained