WATCH: Katy Perry Performs “Firework” with Autistic 11-Year-Old Jodi DiPiazza
9:50 am, October 19th, 2012VIDEO
Katy Perry had a very special duet partner when she performed on Comedy Central’s “Night of Too Many Stars.”
The pop star sang at the autism benefit with Jodi DiPiazza, an autistic 11-year-old who shares a love of music.
The two performed an emotional rendition of “Firework,” with DiPiazza on the piano and joining Perry on vocals.
The next day, Perry tweeted, “I will never forget last night. It was the most important moment thus far of what I do.”
The full special will air on Sunday.
Check out the moving video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank