WATCH: Katy Perry Performs “Firework” with Autistic 11-Year-Old Jodi DiPiazza
9:50 am, October 19th, 2012VIDEO
Katy Perry had a very special duet partner when she performed on Comedy Central’s “Night of Too Many Stars.”
The pop star sang at the autism benefit with Jodi DiPiazza, an autistic 11-year-old who shares a love of music.
The two performed an emotional rendition of “Firework,” with DiPiazza on the piano and joining Perry on vocals.
The next day, Perry tweeted, “I will never forget last night. It was the most important moment thus far of what I do.”
The full special will air on Sunday.
Check out the moving video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids