VIDEO: Katy Perry Opens Up About Dark “Beaten Down” Period on Alan Carr
12:44 pm, December 21st, 2013VIDEO
Katy Perry opens up about the dark period following her split from Russell Brand in a new interview on “Alan Carr: Chatty Man.”
The singer explains that her confidence was “beaten down” as she set about making the album that became PRISM, remarking that while it’s now fun to reflect on her troubles, “it wasn’t fun to laugh at it then.”
“A lot of negative thoughts were entering my mind,” reveals Perry.
It’s worth watching the whole clip.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014