VIDEO: Katy Perry Opens Up About Dark “Beaten Down” Period on Alan Carr
12:44 pm, December 21st, 2013VIDEO
Katy Perry opens up about the dark period following her split from Russell Brand in a new interview on “Alan Carr: Chatty Man.”
The singer explains that her confidence was “beaten down” as she set about making the album that became PRISM, remarking that while it’s now fun to reflect on her troubles, “it wasn’t fun to laugh at it then.”
“A lot of negative thoughts were entering my mind,” reveals Perry.
It’s worth watching the whole clip.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss