VIDEO: Katy Perry Opens Up About Dark “Beaten Down” Period on Alan Carr
12:44 pm, December 21st, 2013VIDEO
Katy Perry opens up about the dark period following her split from Russell Brand in a new interview on “Alan Carr: Chatty Man.”
The singer explains that her confidence was “beaten down” as she set about making the album that became PRISM, remarking that while it’s now fun to reflect on her troubles, “it wasn’t fun to laugh at it then.”
“A lot of negative thoughts were entering my mind,” reveals Perry.
It’s worth watching the whole clip.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court