TAB: Katie Holmes “Shocked” and Upset Over Tom Cruise’s Alleged Date
10:19 am, January 3rd, 2013
A purported “insider” tells the tab, “Katie’s jaw hit the floor when she read about Tom’s wild night,” which allegedly included “grinding on the dance floor” at the Manhattan club Le Baron.
The so-called “pal” says Holmes was “pretty shocked by it,” noting, “She certainly wasn’t happy at all.”
OK! then goes on to claim that Holmes is now “worried her daughter, Suri, might not be ready to handle the news of her dad dating.”
The “friend” explains, “Suri’s at a very vulnerable phase in her development where she totally idolizes Tom,” adding, “To bring another woman into the picture is going to be bad for Suri and Tom’s relationship.”
And Holmes, for her part, is supposedly “a bundle of emotions” over Cruise’s alleged new girlfriend, says the source.
“Now she knows there’s no going back,” reveals the insider.
We’re pretty sure Holmes realized there’s no going back after she filed and subsequently settled her divorce from Cruise.
Also, while Cruise did hang out with Jorge at Le Baron, he was NOT exclusively there with her, and it was NOT a “date.”
Lastly, when the actor does decide to date again, Holmes is not going to be “shocked” by it in the least.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- The Most Amusing Athlete Mug Shots
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- 8 Celebrities Found Dead In A Bathroom