Tab Falsely Claims Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes “Battling Over Baby”
3:22 pm, September 24th, 2010
The supermarket tabloid reprints, without any attribution, Holmes’ quotes from the October issue of Marie Claire, where she addresses whether she’ll have another child.
She told the women’s mag, ”Maybe in a couple of years, but right now I want to make sure I’m really there for Suri.”
That comment, says the Enquirer‘s source, caused Cruise to go “ballistic.”
“I think he’s furious because not only has Katie backtracked on a long-standing promise to produce another child,” claims the source, “but she’s embarrassed the fiercely private actor to no end by saying so in the magazine interview.”
Adds that same supposed source, “It’s a standoff. Either Tom or Katie is going to give in, or the marriage is done for.”
Oh, how we wish these ridiculous stories were done for.
All of it is total nonsense.
Holmes saying “maybe in a couple of years” in no way means, as the Enquirer puts it, that she has “no plans to have another child.”
So, by the Enquirer‘s reasoning, they’ll start caring about accuracy in “a couple of years,” meaning they really have “no plans.”
It’s a shame the Enquirer rather use Holmes’ own words to build a misleading story, instead of simply reporting the truth.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Best & Worst Beach Bods of 2012
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Can You Believe These Stars Are The Same Age?
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- The Real Reason For Denise Richards' Scary Skinny Frame