Katie Holmes Tells Friends: Tom Cruise “Ruined Me Emotionally!” Claims Tab
12:18 pm, March 7th, 2013
“Katie Holmes Therapy Bombshell,” blares a headline from the National Enquirer, which claims the actress is currently in counseling “to deal with the emotional aftermath of her marriage to Tom Cruise.”
The supermarket tabloid, which this week published a ridiculous “kidnap shocker” story about the pair’s daughter, Suri Cruise, reports that Holmes recently confessed to a so-called “friend,” “Tom ruined me emotionally!”
According to the purported pal, “Katie went into the marriage as a very healthy and normal person, but I think the years with Tom traumatized her.”
“In my opinion, he basically stunted Katie’s growth as an individual,” offers the mag’s unknown source, who adds, “She’s had great difficulty opening herself up to love and romance again.”
Why on earth should we listen to the opinions of an unnamed individual who speaks to the Enquirer?
Anyway, the tabloid goes on to wonder why Holmes isn’t dating again, quoting a psychologist — who has never met the actress — as saying, “Emotionally, she’s still very vulnerable.”
Again, why should the thoughts of a doctor who has never treated Holmes carry any weight?
The Enquirer is just grasping for straws to create drama in Holmes’ life where there is none.
In reality, the star is coping just fine in her new life with Suri, a source close to Holmes tells Gossip Cop, calling the tab’s therapy tale “ridiculous and untrue.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?