CLAIM: Katie Holmes ‘Giving Suri a Sibling’
5:26 pm, September 13th, 2012
The clueless blogger claims the newly-divorced Holmes is “thinking about having more kids,” quoting a so-called “source” as saying, “She has no plans to marry again, but she’s always wanted more kids.”
OK… so is she considering adoption? In vitro?
Perez has absolutely no idea.
Still, he goes on to allege that the reason Holmes wants to have another child is “Suri may have picked up more from Scientology than the relapsed Catholic Katie would like.”
Perez’s “insider” explain that Holmes “thinks having a child away from the influence of Scientology will help Suri.”
“Srsly, we hope this happens! Katie seems like a really great mom, and we already know Suri is funny and adorable!” gushes the blogger, who needs to buy a vowel for the word “seriously.”
Anyway, we already know Perez is careless and unreliable.
So, Gossip Cop checked with a friend of Holmes, who tells us the actress has no current plans for a second child, and called the Perez story “moronic.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage