CLAIM: Katie Holmes “Destroyed” By Tom Cruise’s “Broken Promises”
2:14 pm, May 16th, 2012
“She looked really tired” walking in New York on April 26, says an “onlooker,” adding, “She seemed sad.”
And to what does In Touch attribute Holmes’ looking “tired” to some random person a few weeks ago?
Well, the tabloid seems to think she’s upset about being a mom to Suri instead of being a “big star.”
A so-called “source” explains, “Katie thought that being married to a huge star like Tom would open doors for her. But she’s not being offered the roles Tom vowed to get her.”
“This isn’t the life she signed up for,” continues the mag’s source. “And she feels depressed.”
Hey, that’s how we feel every time we open In Touch!
In any case, we’re not sure how the tabloid can pretend to have any credibility whatsoever when it comes to the couple, but this latest speculation about Holmes being “destroyed” by “promises” that In Touch invented is about as off the mark as we’ve seen.
A source close to the actress assures Gossip Cop the latest In Touch report is “insane.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Melissa Joan Hart Should've Checked The Mirror
- Why Did Evan Rachel Wood Date Marilyn Manson?
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Kristen Stewart & Rob Pattinson: 100% Together, Possibly Eloping?!
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related