Tab Manufactures Fake Katie Holmes “Baby No. 2″ Story
12:39 pm, July 28th, 2010
“Baby No. 2 On The Way!” blares the headline about Katie Holmes on the cover of Life & Style, which also claims, “Katie Talks to Life & Style.”
The mag further promises, “A glowing Katie opens up about her joy of being a mom. She can’t stop touching her bump and has cravings for ice cream.”
So did Holmes confess to Life & Style that she’s pregnant?
In a classic bait-and-switch, the tabloid actually presents an article that supposes Holmes might be preparing to get pregnant.
She wears baggy clothing, “loves playing” a pregnant Jackie Kennedy in an upcoming History Channel miniseries, and rubs her belly a lot (for her role as an expectant Jackie O).
So what did Holmes actually tell the tab?
The actress, speaking earlier this month at a screening for The Extra Man, said motherhood is “fabulous” and she considers herself “very lucky.”
Nothing about being pregnant.
Nothing about preparing to get pregnant.
Nothing to Life & Style about “Baby No. 2.”
And just like Holmes wasn’t expecting last month when a Life & Style headline exclaimed, “Tom & Katie: Baby No. 2!” (sound familiar?), she’s not expecting now, either.
A rep for the actress, who calls Life & Style‘s latest article “unbelievable,” assures us Holmes is still “not pregnant.”
Despite Life & Style‘s shameless attempts to trick its readers, like Holmes, it too doesn’t deliver.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet