CLAIM: Katie Holmes Pregnant Because of “Shoe Cravings”
10:18 am, May 11th, 2011
Katie Holmes looks out from the cover of OK! magazine above the quote, “Yes, I’m pregnant.”
That sure makes it seem like Holmes says she’s about to have a baby.
But she has not said anything of the kind, and she is not pregnant.
OK! insists that Holmes has told friends she and Tom Cruise are expecting a little sibling for Suri.
“She said she’s finally past the morning sickness phrase,” says the magazine’s so-called “insider,” adding, “She was talking a mile a minute. She’s so excited.”
So beyond this alleged conversation with friends, what else leads OK! to declare Holmes is pregnant?
She shopped for shoes.
Yes, Holmes checked out some shoes at Barneys New York in L.A. on May 6.
Why is this important?
Back in 2006, when Holmes was pregnant with Suri, she… wait for it… bought shoes at Barneys New York!
“Forget the pickles,” explains OK! – Holmes “gets those shoe cravings.”
Now Holmes’ shoe shopping is a signal she’s pregnant?
OK! also points out Holmes’ “growing tummy” in photos snapped at Barneys, saying she “boasted a burgeoning bump.”
The magazine is way better at alliteration than it is reporting.
Earlier this week, a rep for Holmes assured Gossip Cop she “isn’t” pregnant.”
You’d think after Star magazine had to apologize to Holmes for making stuff up about her, the tabs would be more careful.
This week, OK! has the fertile imagination.
Check out PHOTOS of Katie’s midriff while shopping in Beverly Hills!
See PHOTOS of Tom and Katie at an event he was honored at!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Jack McBrayer Talks Life After "30 Rock"
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In