Katie Holmes Dating Jazz Musician Peter Cincotti?
1:20 pm, April 2nd, 2013
Ever since Katie Holmes split from Tom Cruise, the tabloid media has been aggressively trying to link her to a new man.
Just days after it was inaccurately reported that the actress was dating movie producer Rick Schwartz, The Sun claims she’s now seeing jazz musician Peter Cincotti.
Picking up a story from Grazia, the tab says Holmes is “romantically involved with US singer/songwriter Peter Cincotti following a string of dates.”
According to one supposed Grazia “source,” “They met up two weeks ago at the New York Observer’s 25th anniversary party. They have a lot in common – he’s a total stage buff.”
The Sun quotes the mag’s purported “insider” as saying, “They have only been seeing each other a few weeks but he’s incredibly charming, the type to buy her flowers and treat her like a lady.”
“Her friends are happy she is seeing Peter, they think he could be a good fit,” adds the so-called “source.”
What a lovely story.
Unfortunately, it’s completely inaccurate.
Gossip Cop checked in with a close Holmes insider, who tells us the actress is NOT dating Cincotti.
Once again, The Sun hits a false note.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Lea Michele Says Co-Stars And Family Helped Her During Difficult Time
- Get Taylor Swift's Floral Frock For Less
- Celebrity Face Change Mysteries
- The Trend Kanye & Kim Can't Get Enough Of
- Is Porsha Stewart Pregnant?
- Do Beyonce and Blue Ivy Have the Best Hollywood Hair?