Katie Holmes Receiving Advice and “Moral Support” From Nicole Kidman?
4:20 pm, July 11th, 2012
Us Weekly claims in its cover story that as Katie Holmes “struggled and secretly plotted to end her marriage to Tom Cruise,” she received “moral support” from the “only person who could truly understand the strange role of Mrs. Cruise — his previous ex, Nicole Kidman.”
According to the tab, Kidman and Holmes have “spoken over the last few weeks,” and “Nicole has been supportive, saying she’s been through it too and to hang it there.”
The mag reports that Holmes feared her daughter Suri would be convinced by Scientologists to live with Cruise — as his older kids Connor and Isabella had allegedly been — and “reached out” to Kidman for advice.
“Nicole offered her support and help since she’s been there,” says Us’ source, who adds that Kidman “has been a private friend” and “told Katie her life is great now and she has no regrets.”
Even more intriguing than all of this is how WRONG it is.
A source close to Kidman tells Gossip Cop that the Oscar-winner has “absolutely not” advised or even had contact with Holmes.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting