Katie Holmes Had “Flirty” Date With “Handsome Mystery Man”?
1:27 pm, December 21st, 2012
“Katie Holmes may have dived into the New York City dating pool,” reports the New York Daily News.
The paper says the “Dead Accounts” star was “spotted with a handsome guy who walked her inside her Chelsea building late Saturday night and lingered while they said an extended goodbye.”
An “eyewitness” claims, “They were saying a long, long goodnight, talking and looking pretty romantic in the lobby around 2 a.m.”
The source describes Holmes’ supposed “mystery man” as “a finance type,” and notes that he “walked her to the elevator and then she said ‘good night’ and smiled.”
Holmes was leaning against the wall and “twirling her hair with one leg up,” reveals the spy, adding, “She was very pretty and very flirty.”
Unfortunately for the New York Daily News, its source was not as skilled at reading body language as he or she would like to think.
Gossip Cop checked in with a rep for Holmes, who tells us that the man with Holmes is her “best friend of 15 years” and “he’s gay.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss