Katie Holmes Makes Surprising Appearance at Murder Trial
9:56 am, January 10th, 2013
Katie Holmes made a surprising appearance at a murder trial in New York.
The actress, fresh off her run on Broadway in “Dead Accounts,” was spotted in the Queens Supreme Court on Wednesday, listening to the opening statements in the case against a man named Hang Bin Li, who’s facing 25 years to life for allegedly shaking his two-year-old daughter Annie to death back in 2007.
Holmes listened intently to the opening argument of prosecutor Leigh Bishop, whom we’re told the actress was in attendance to support because the two are friends.
After hearing the case’s opening, Holmes, who sat quietly in the back, left the courtroom without fanfare.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired