Katie Holmes Makes Surprising Appearance at Murder Trial
9:56 am, January 10th, 2013
Katie Holmes made a surprising appearance at a murder trial in New York.
The actress, fresh off her run on Broadway in “Dead Accounts,” was spotted in the Queens Supreme Court on Wednesday, listening to the opening statements in the case against a man named Hang Bin Li, who’s facing 25 years to life for allegedly shaking his two-year-old daughter Annie to death back in 2007.
Holmes listened intently to the opening argument of prosecutor Leigh Bishop, whom we’re told the actress was in attendance to support because the two are friends.
After hearing the case’s opening, Holmes, who sat quietly in the back, left the courtroom without fanfare.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship