Katie Holmes Did NOT Have “Secret Fling” with Jamie Foxx, Despite BOGUS Report
12:01 pm, October 23rd, 2013
The tabloid’s so-called “insider” claims the two Hollywood stars “hooked up” after allegedly flirting at an August 24 benefit in the Hamptons.
“It was two adults having fun, getting a little tipsy, and one thing led to another,” says the supposed Us Weekly source.
The magazine alleges that their “tryst continued,” explaining, “Holmes had some fun, as Foxx offered a break from all the stress she’d endured since her bitter July 2012 divorce” from Tom Cruise.
“It had been a scary year, and then Jamie enters her life and puts a smile on her face,” the misguided “source” tells Us Weekly. “He showed concern about her when almost all of Tom’s other friends had cut her off.”
The mag’s insider says, “Tom was not happy. He doesn’t care if it was just a hookup. To him it was a betrayal.”
And that’s how Us Weekly (lamely) explains Foxx’s own direct denial of the Holmes story — by claiming that the actor was “doing damage control” because of “Cruise’s potential fury.”
It sounds like Us Weekly is just desperate for a scoop after falsely telling the world Jennifer Aniston was “pregnant” a few weeks ago.
In any case, this report is no more accurate than it was when In Touch first floated it last week.
A rep for Holmes tells Gossip Cop the Foxx story is “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Miley Cyrus Snubbed By Lamar Odom
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody