Katie Holmes & Jamie Foxx Are “Hooking Up,” Claims Webloid
2:24 pm, August 28th, 2013EXCLUSIVE
According to the webloid, “Holmes blindsided Tom Cruise when she filed for divorce just over a year ago,” and now she’s going to “stun him once again by hooking up with his former best friend, Jamie Foxx.”
The blog claims “the pair did not hide their affection while dancing together at the Apollo in the Hamptons benefit in East Hampton, New York on Saturday.”
“Katie repeatedly grabbed Jamie’s arm and generally looked happier than she has in ages,” exclaims RadarOnline.
The webloid adds that Foxx and Holmes have “become much closer in recent weeks,” and quotes some random other site as saying they’ve been dating for “a few months.”
Wait, wasn’t RadarOnline the same site that previously dropped the ball when it reported that Holmes wants to only date artists, not actors, like Oscar-winner Foxx?
Regardless, there is NO “new couple alert,” there is NO “hooking up,” and they are NOT dating.
Holmes’ rep told Gossip Cop the coupling report is “ridiculous,” stressing that actress and Foxx have been “friends for a very long time.”
The real deal is that RadarOnline took some photos of the two pals at the Apollo event in the Hamptons (above right) and fashioned a bogus “new couple” post around those pics.
Nothing more than that.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted