Katie Holmes in Tom Cruise movie is a mission impossible
11:00 am, November 16th, 2009
According to reports, Cruise want Holmes “to play a villain in the next ‘Mission: Impossible’ movie.” Outlets like MonstersAndCritics claim Cruise “is desperate to work with his wife and believes an evil part for her in the fourth film would be perfect because he doesn’t want them to play a couple on screen.”
The sites even have an unnamed source quoted as saying, “Tom is very excited about taking ‘Mission: Impossible’ in a new direction and he sees Katie as a big part of that.” That same so-called source efficiently explains, “They have wanted to work together for a while now… This might give them a chance to have some fun both as a couple and as hero and villainess.”
Like “Mission: Impossible,” there’s a lot of mystery surrounding this information, including where the heck it came from.
To date, Cruise hasn’t signed on to reprise his role as Ethan Hunt, and a rep for Holmes tells Gossip Cop these reports are “totally false.”
Too bad these inaccurate stories can’t also self-destruct.
You might like:
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- 14 Iconic Hairstyles Made Popular By Celebrities
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna