Katie Holmes Has “Sights Set” On George Clooney, Claims Tab
4:24 pm, October 15th, 2013
Picking up on a story from Grazia, the tabloid claims the pair had “serious chemistry” when she attended his Gravity premiere in New York on October 1.
The paper alleges that Holmes and Clooney have recently “grown close” and “have enjoyed a number of dinner dates over the last few weeks after getting on like a house on fire at a dinner party.”
“A house on fire”? That sounds serious!
Anyway, the Daily Mail quotes a purported “insider” as saying, “They’re both single and have met up a couple of times since the dinner party. Katie really has her sights set on him. There is a genuine connection.”
The supposed “source” adds, “They are enjoying their new flirtation. He’s a fun guy with buckets of charisma and Katie loves his company.”
You gotta love a guy with buckets of charisma.
Unfortunately for the tabloid, however, this story is 100% made up.
Gossip Cop checked in with a close Holmes pal, who tells us the dating report is complete “b.s.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet