CLAIM: Katie Holmes “Putting Distance” Between Herself and Tom Cruise
4:19 pm, April 4th, 2012
The tabloid, which has long made up stories about the couple and their daughter Suri, now alleges that Holmes “has been putting distance between herself and her husband.”
“Reaching her fifth anniversary gave Katie the confidence to walk away when Tom acts up,” explains a so-called “insider” for In Touch, which says Cruise has ”been acting up a lot lately, putting pressure on Katie to have another baby.”
The “insider” claims they’ve “been fighting about it for a month now,” and “it’s easier for her to just avoid him.”
Of course, it bears mentioning that In Touch is ALWAYS claiming that Cruise and Holmes are at odds.
In fact, the tabloid claimed they had “The Fight to End All Fights” way back in 2009.
In other words, while In Touch talks about the supposed “distance” between Cruise and Holmes, it would be more useful to reflect on the space between the magazine’s stories and reality.
A source close to Holmes calls the tab’s latest effort “nonsense.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Paul Walker's Incredible Act Of Kindness
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments