Katie Holmes “Ordered” By Doctors to Stop Carrying Suri?
4:41 pm, January 9th, 2013
The mag, which recently ran a bogus cover story claiming Holmes was sleeping with Tom Cruise again, now reports, “Doctors have warned Katie that she’ll do real harm to her back if she keeps carrying around her nearly 7-year-old daughter.”
“After wrenching her back last July in a minor car accident, she’s been ordered to avoid heavy lifting, but Mama Katie just can’t say no to her little girl,” writes Star.
The tab then quotes a supposed “source” as saying, “It’s not healthy when parents carry around a second grader.”
It’s also not healthy when magazines repeatedly publish inaccurate stories about a child.
One of the main reasons Holmes still carries Suri is to hide her daughter’s face from bystanders and paparazzi who are constantly snapping photos of her.
Check out the PHOTO (above right), and notice how the woman is pointing her camera at the child.
Anyway, regardless of why Holmes picks up her daughter, this story is still totally false.
The “Dead Accounts” actress wasn’t even injured when her car was sideswiped last summer, and a source close to Holmes tells Gossip Cop it’s “not true” that doctors have ordered her to stop lifting Suri.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Prince William And Kate Middleton Celebrate Anniversary
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Selena At Bieber's House For Hookup?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair