Katie Holmes’ Broadway Play Dead Accounts Closing 7 Weeks Early
10:20 am, December 28th, 2012
The family comedy, which received mixed reviews, will close on January 6, 2013 — seven weeks ahead of schedule.
When it closes, the show will have played 27 previews and only 44 regular performances.
Producer Jeffrey Finn said in a statement on Thursday, “I am extremely proud of this production and the cast. Theresa Rebeck and Jack O’Brien have created an inspiring and hilarious new play and we are all sad to see ‘Dead Accounts’ end on Broadway.”
The play was Holmes’ first project since filing for divorce from Tom Cruise over the summer.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West