Katie Holmes’ Broadway Play Dead Accounts Closing 7 Weeks Early
10:20 am, December 28th, 2012
The family comedy, which received mixed reviews, will close on January 6, 2013 — seven weeks ahead of schedule.
When it closes, the show will have played 27 previews and only 44 regular performances.
Producer Jeffrey Finn said in a statement on Thursday, “I am extremely proud of this production and the cast. Theresa Rebeck and Jack O’Brien have created an inspiring and hilarious new play and we are all sad to see ‘Dead Accounts’ end on Broadway.”
The play was Holmes’ first project since filing for divorce from Tom Cruise over the summer.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?