Katie Holmes’ Broadway Play Dead Accounts Closing 7 Weeks Early
10:20 am, December 28th, 2012
The family comedy, which received mixed reviews, will close on January 6, 2013 — seven weeks ahead of schedule.
When it closes, the show will have played 27 previews and only 44 regular performances.
Producer Jeffrey Finn said in a statement on Thursday, “I am extremely proud of this production and the cast. Theresa Rebeck and Jack O’Brien have created an inspiring and hilarious new play and we are all sad to see ‘Dead Accounts’ end on Broadway.”
The play was Holmes’ first project since filing for divorce from Tom Cruise over the summer.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man