Katie Holmes To Star in Broadway Play Dead Accounts
5:07 pm, July 19th, 2012
Katie Holmes is putting down roots in New York City.
The actress is set make her Broadway return in the family comedy “Dead Accounts” by “Smash” creator Theresa Rebeck.
Holmes will star as Lorna, who lives with her elderly parents as she tries to get her life together.
“Dead Accounts” opens this fall at the Music Box Theatre.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries