Katie Holmes To Star in Broadway Play Dead Accounts
5:07 pm, July 19th, 2012
Katie Holmes is putting down roots in New York City.
The actress is set make her Broadway return in the family comedy “Dead Accounts” by “Smash” creator Theresa Rebeck.
Holmes will star as Lorna, who lives with her elderly parents as she tries to get her life together.
“Dead Accounts” opens this fall at the Music Box Theatre.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet