Katie Holmes “Mystery Man” Is Revealed
9:11 pm, July 28th, 2012
Katie Holmes went to dinner in New York on Friday with a male companion, leading Us Weekly and other outlets to speculate about the new “mystery man” in the actress’ life, especially after the two kissed on the cheek at the end of the evening.
But there’s nothing juicy to report — at all.
The so-called “mystery man” is actually Holmes’ lawyer, Jonathan Wolfe, whose wife was also at dinner with them.
That last fact is conveniently missing from most reports about Holmes’ night out.
Holmes and the couple dined at the NoMad Hotel before splitting up for the night.
All of the outlets hoping for stories about a Holmes romance in the aftermath of her divorce from Tom Cruise will have to wait a little longer.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Vinny Guadagnino: My Mom Is a Star
- Victoria Secret Models' Diet & Workout Secrets Revealed
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- 13 Actresses Who Think They Can Sing
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!