Katie Holmes “Mystery Man” Is Revealed
9:11 pm, July 28th, 2012
Katie Holmes went to dinner in New York on Friday with a male companion, leading Us Weekly and other outlets to speculate about the new “mystery man” in the actress’ life, especially after the two kissed on the cheek at the end of the evening.
But there’s nothing juicy to report — at all.
The so-called “mystery man” is actually Holmes’ lawyer, Jonathan Wolfe, whose wife was also at dinner with them.
That last fact is conveniently missing from most reports about Holmes’ night out.
Holmes and the couple dined at the NoMad Hotel before splitting up for the night.
All of the outlets hoping for stories about a Holmes romance in the aftermath of her divorce from Tom Cruise will have to wait a little longer.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank