Katie Holmes “Mystery Man” Is Revealed
9:11 pm, July 28th, 2012
Katie Holmes went to dinner in New York on Friday with a male companion, leading Us Weekly and other outlets to speculate about the new “mystery man” in the actress’ life, especially after the two kissed on the cheek at the end of the evening.
But there’s nothing juicy to report — at all.
The so-called “mystery man” is actually Holmes’ lawyer, Jonathan Wolfe, whose wife was also at dinner with them.
That last fact is conveniently missing from most reports about Holmes’ night out.
Holmes and the couple dined at the NoMad Hotel before splitting up for the night.
All of the outlets hoping for stories about a Holmes romance in the aftermath of her divorce from Tom Cruise will have to wait a little longer.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting