Katie Holmes Wants To Join Dancing with the Stars?
2:46 pm, February 6th, 2013
“Katie Holmes wants a spot on ‘Dancing with the Stars,’ and she’s being urged to go for it by her No. 1 fan — 6-year-old daughter Suri,” declares the National Enquirer.
According to the tabloid, “Insiders say it may be the perfect vehicle to super-charge Katie’s career, which has been in a tailspin since her August divorce from Tom Cruise.”
“Katie and Suri are huge fans of ‘Dancing’ and watch it every week,” a “close source” tells the Enquirer. “They’ve really bonded as mother and daughter over the show and dance in general.”
We have no reason to believe that’s not true.
But the Enquirer can’t leave it there.
“Suri has been prodding her mom to join the series,” continues the magazine’s insider. “Katie figures if she doesn’t manage to land a spot on the upcoming season, she’ll try for the next.”
The Enquirer source adds, “After going through her stressful divorce, competing on the show would be like therapy for her and it will keep Suri entertained at the same time.”
“She feels that a stint on ‘Dancing’ would charm the public and kick-start her showbiz career,” explains the tabloid source.
And… the Enquirer just lost touch with reality.
Holmes likes dancing.
But she’s NOT looking to go on “Dancing with the Stars.”
A rep tells Gossip Cop the story is, “one thousand percent, without a doubt, untrue.”
Looks like the Enquirer should stop trying to tango around the truth.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails