TAB: Katie Holmes Dad on “Mission” to Find Her New Husband
12:35 pm, October 11th, 2012
According a supposed “pal” of the actress, “Katie hates being single — and her dad knows it.”
The so-called “friend” says Martin, a lawyer who helped Holmes file for divorce from Tom Cruise over the summer, has “made it his mission to find her a new man.”
Holmes is allegedly “willing” to let her dad set her up on a blind date, explains the source, because it’s been “daunting” for her to “get back into the dating pool.”
Now, the tabloid says Martin is “quietly putting out feelers to his lawyer friends in Katie’s former hometown of Toledo, Ohio.”
The friend notes, “In Katie’s eyes, her dad can do no wrong, especially after the way he masterminded her escape from Tom.”
OK… so because Martin is a talented lawyer, Holmes also wants him to find her a new husband?
Attorneys and matchmakers don’t really have the same skill sets.
Meanwhile, Holmes is not at all focused on dating right now, as her number one priority remains her daughter, Suri, and their new life together in New York.
In any case, a source close to Holmes says there’s no truth to the mag’s matchmaker tale.
OK!, on the other hand, may want to look into getting set up with a fact-checker.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank