Katie Holmes “Reaching Out” to Tom Cruise’s Alleged Wife Auditioners?
10:25 am, September 6th, 2012
In the Vanity Fair piece, which Cruise’s rep told Gossip Cop is based on “lies,” it’s alleged that Scientology officials auditioned potential wives for the actor, including Iranian-born actress Nazanin Boniadi, just prior to his relationship with Holmes.
According to a “source” for Star, Holmes is “shocked and mortified” by the account, explaining she ”had an idea that this is what went on, but not to this extent.”
“The whole thing has left her feeling used,” claims the supposed insider, who adds, “It’s made her even happier that she’s away from that whole bizarre scene.”
But Star then abandons this logic and insists Holmes is supposedly NOT “letting Tom off the hook,” claiming she “took the rare step of calling” Cruise to confront him about the allegations.
Moreover, Holmes allegedly “plans on reaching out to all the girls Tom is rumored to have auditioned,” including Boniadi, Scarlett Johansson, Jennifer Garner, Jessica Alba and Sofia Vergara.
A source close to Holmes tells Gossip Cop the actress has not contacted Cruise about the Vanity Fair story, has no intention of “reaching out” to the other actresses named in the piece, and adds that Star‘s story is entirely “untrue.”
We’re told Holmes is hardly obsessed over the Vanity Fair article.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin