Katie Holmes Complains To Friends About “Nag” Suri Cruise?!
12:42 pm, October 2nd, 2013
“Katie Holmes has all her clocks set to Suri time,” begins a piece from Us Weekly, which claims the actress “had to rush out of an NYC Starbucks at around 3 p.m. on September 24 to meet her demanding 7-year-old.”
According to a supposed “witness” for the tabloid, “Katie was telling her friend that they had to be quick so she would have time to pick up Suri.”
The purported “observer” adds, “Katie warned her pal, ‘If we’re late, Suri will nag, and I don’t feel like listening to that again tonight.”
Dedicated mothers like Holmes do not typically refer to their 7-year-old’s as nags, nor do they complain about picking their kids up from school on time.
This story is ridiculous.
A source close to Holmes tells Gossip Cop the magazine’s story is completely “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- Bethenny Frankel On Getting Talk Show Guests to Open Up
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- Best Halloween Costumes In Hollywood
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- Macaulay Culkin's Band Is Kind Of Amazing
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?