MAG: Katie Holmes “Bombarding” Joshua Jackson With “Constant Calls”
3:01 pm, January 16th, 2013
“It’s only natural that Katie Holmes would need a friend to turn to in the wake of her divorce from Tom Cruise,” begins a piece in Star, which adds, “But Diane Kruger is none too happy that the friend is her boyfriend Joshua Jackson, Katie’s first love!”
According to the supermarket tabloid, after Holmes “reconnected” with Jackson last summer, the actress has been “bombarding” her former “Dawson’s Creek” costar with “constant calls and messages, causing huge problems with Diane,” who thinks the whole situation is “weird.”
Kruger, claims a so-called “insider” for the magazine, “isn’t so sure of Katie’s intentions and doesn’t feel comfortable with the amount of communication that’s going on — he almost talks to Katie more than her.”
But with Jackson’s longtime girlfriend “giving him major grief about his relationship with his ex, he could be up a whole different creek unless he cools it with Katie.”
So, is Holmes really “bombarding” Jackson with “constant calls and messages”?
And does Jackson really speak to his former co-star “more” than his girlfriend?
The same magazine that had to issue a very public and embarrassing apology to Holmes in the past — and recently laughably reported that the actress and Cruise were again sleeping together — is once again WRONG.
A source super close to Holmes tells Gossip Cop that the latest tale from Star is “all lies.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank