MAG: Katie Holmes “Bombarding” Joshua Jackson With “Constant Calls”
3:01 pm, January 16th, 2013
“It’s only natural that Katie Holmes would need a friend to turn to in the wake of her divorce from Tom Cruise,” begins a piece in Star, which adds, “But Diane Kruger is none too happy that the friend is her boyfriend Joshua Jackson, Katie’s first love!”
According to the supermarket tabloid, after Holmes “reconnected” with Jackson last summer, the actress has been “bombarding” her former “Dawson’s Creek” costar with “constant calls and messages, causing huge problems with Diane,” who thinks the whole situation is “weird.”
Kruger, claims a so-called “insider” for the magazine, “isn’t so sure of Katie’s intentions and doesn’t feel comfortable with the amount of communication that’s going on — he almost talks to Katie more than her.”
But with Jackson’s longtime girlfriend “giving him major grief about his relationship with his ex, he could be up a whole different creek unless he cools it with Katie.”
So, is Holmes really “bombarding” Jackson with “constant calls and messages”?
And does Jackson really speak to his former co-star “more” than his girlfriend?
The same magazine that had to issue a very public and embarrassing apology to Holmes in the past — and recently laughably reported that the actress and Cruise were again sleeping together — is once again WRONG.
A source super close to Holmes tells Gossip Cop that the latest tale from Star is “all lies.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game