Katie Holmes “Banned” Parents From Watching Their Own Kids’ Tennis Lessons?
4:03 pm, May 1st, 2013
“Katie Holmes Sparks Tennis Moms’ Fury,” reads the headline of a piece in the National Enquirer.
The tabloid goes on to claim, “Holmes is causing a racket at daughter Suri’s tennis lessons” in New York, because she allegedly “had the parents of other kids in the group program banned from watching the classes.”
According to the magazine, the actress “doesn’t want anyone staring at Suri or snapping her picture,” meaning the other children’s parents are also “unable to watch their own kids play” at the Manhattan Plaza Racquet Club.
The Enquirer then supposedly quotes an unnamed “parent” as saying Holmes wants the other moms to “disappear from sight for an hour until the lesson is finished.”
Holmes never had any parents “banned” from watching their own kids taking tennis lessons.
A rep for the star called the Enquirer report “the stupidest thing ever,” and tells Gossip Cop it’s “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents