Katie Holmes “Banned” Parents From Watching Their Own Kids’ Tennis Lessons?
4:03 pm, May 1st, 2013
“Katie Holmes Sparks Tennis Moms’ Fury,” reads the headline of a piece in the National Enquirer.
The tabloid goes on to claim, “Holmes is causing a racket at daughter Suri’s tennis lessons” in New York, because she allegedly “had the parents of other kids in the group program banned from watching the classes.”
According to the magazine, the actress “doesn’t want anyone staring at Suri or snapping her picture,” meaning the other children’s parents are also “unable to watch their own kids play” at the Manhattan Plaza Racquet Club.
The Enquirer then supposedly quotes an unnamed “parent” as saying Holmes wants the other moms to “disappear from sight for an hour until the lesson is finished.”
Holmes never had any parents “banned” from watching their own kids taking tennis lessons.
A rep for the star called the Enquirer report “the stupidest thing ever,” and tells Gossip Cop it’s “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting