Katie Holmes “Apologizes” to Tom Cruise?
10:46 am, August 16th, 2012
“Is Katie Holmes being nice — or beating her controlling ex at his own game?” asks In Touch, which goes on to claim that the actress “regrets humiliating” Tom Cruise when she filed for divorce, and “has apologized to him.”
A so-called “source” for the mag alleges Holmes “feels bad about the way that everything unfolded, and she’s sorry that she embarrassed him.”
According to the tab, Holmes “may have good reasons for appearing to back down.”
Regurgitating the already-debuked rumor it tried peddling last week, In Touch alleges the former “Dawson’s Creek” star is “concerned that her vulnerable daughter [Suri] will prefer the exciting lifestyle [Cruise] provides.”
The mag explains, “Katie can’t ignore — or compete with — the transparent, full-scale campaign Tom’s been waging to win his daughter’s heart.”
By “apologizing” to her ex and “smoothing things over,” asserts In Touch, Holmes is on “safer ground.”
This is total nonsense from a tabloid still trying to wring drama from a divorce that was a lot quicker and more civil than the mag would have liked.
Holmes is not apologizing for the split or the way it was handled.
A source close to the actress tells Gossip Cop that In Touch’s story is “such B.S.” and “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot